- Bachelor, Course, Master
- Up to $1,500
- 31 October 2021
The KSS scholarships are awarded annually to students who demonstrates an outstanding results in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to pursue a graduate degree. Have you overcome a hardship, or had an incredible moment? Tell us about it! The KSS contest Scholarship is awarded to a graduate students who applies and matriculates to a graduate program participating in the KSS application.
- Any graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- 3.0 or better grade point average
- Apply to a graduate program using the KSS program application
- Matriculate to a program at a participating college or university
- Applicants should be a commencing student registered as full-time for on-campus study
Up to $1,500 reward to the contest winners.
- Complete and submit the KSS Contest Scholarship application
- Upload scholarship essay in the Documents section
- Upload CV/Resume (optional)
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000’s of students use to get the latest scholarships.