Sky International Insurance seeks an Admin & Finance Officer to provide administrative & financial management and support services, overseeing financial, contractual, procurement and logistics aspects of the company. The officer will ensure that the activities are compatible with standards and follows company’s rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with financial internal controls, and ensure that transactions are processed and assets managed in accordance with financial rules and regulations.
- Prepare monthly/annual accounts closure, including bank reconciliations and submission of timely and accurate reports to senior management.
- Keep financial records and perform financial procedures such as receipts, payments requests & petty cash.
- Assist the organization and management of internal and external audits.
- Ensure expenses are authorized and processed in accordance with a greet procedures for both Safe world and donors.
- Maintain the accounting reporting process, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of ledgers and all supporting documentation and compliance with finance and procurement regulations.
- Maintain accounting records, ensuring they are complete, accurate, well archived safeguarded.
- Preparation of tax documents and following them with Ministry of Finance on regular basis.
- Preparation of office supplies, stationary and computer equipment in coordination with procurement department.
- Properly follow up of Inventory preparation, maintenance and management.
- To ensure that all utility bills (electricity, water, telephones and etc.) are paid on timely manner.
- Building maintenance (coordination with plumber, carpenter, electrician & suppliers.
- Supervise the support staff for their daily routine duties and guide them when necessary.
A professional organization dedicated to providing clients with the best insurance company in Afghanistan solutions possible, maintain an efficient working environment, help each and every individual and organization achieve financial security. Our highest priority is to earn clients’ trust, loyalty and alliance while offering excellent services and comprehensive insurance Afghanistan policies at cost-effective rates. We endeavor to understand your insurance Afghanistan needs & financial situation to provide you with quality services and a range of excellent products to fulfill your insurance Afghanistan needs.
- BBA in finance or management with four years of relevant working experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Be able to properly communicate in local languages and English
- Good knowledge of computer programs such as MS Office packages
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
One year with possibility of extension
As per Company salary scale
indicating job title & vacancy number (Admin & Finance Officer SIIC_KBL_18) to the below address. Please avoid sending your certificates and qualification documents in the time of application submission.