- Maintain and regular checks/verifies of capital asset with cooperation of finance and update the list; incorporate any new assets in the list and assign tags and complete the Asset Assignment Form Design and conduct admin/logistics and supply needs assessment and prepare plans based on that Provide an uninterrupted support to AKAH operation in terms of administrative and logistical arrangement and control office inventory Ensures the timely and cost–efficient delivery of tasks and duties, such as sub-contracting of local companies, renting or rehabilitation of office premises, office equipment and supply, transportation and fuel agreements Ensures proper record keeping and managing the inventory. Guide and monitor daily transport arrangements (drivers, log books, vehicles records forms, etc.)
- Arrange transportation, and make sure to do regular vehicle maintenance and update insurance vehicle Assist in managing day –to-day Admin/Logistic for Office and provide all necessary admin and logistic inputs Market survey for new materials and development of new sources of supply Assist the Supervisor, admin/logistics in any administrative/logistics, financial or accounting tasks upon request Coordinate clearance of AKAH export/import in liaison with handlers and customs officials Coordinate with the management team to ensure timely and cost-effective purchasing of materials, equipment and other services necessary for the effective implementation of the initiative Assist supervisor, Admin/Logistics with processing and handle mass procurement within country and abroad in close coordination of the procurement committee and finance Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor, Admin/Logistics and/or his/her nominee(s)
A new agency, the Aga Khan Agency for the Habitat (AKAH), works to ensure that people live in physical settings that are as safe as possible from the effects of natural disasters, that residents who do live in such high risk areas are able to cope with disasters in terms of preparedness and response, and that these settings provide access to social and financial services that lead to greater opportunities and a better quality of life.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of Admin/logistics and procurement experience in AKDN, UN and other international organizations
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking of English and local languages. Flexible, having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure and give high commitment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- To have excellent knowledge of computer program (MS. Office).
- Ability to travel to AKAH operation areas.
- Should be patient and work long hours and under pressure
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Minimum 2 years of Admin/logistics and procurement experience in AKDN, UN and other international organizations
10 Months (Project based)
According to the organization Salary Scale
- Please quote Position Title and Vacancy Number as the Subject of the e-mail when applying No supporting documents (e.g. diplomas, recommendation letters, identification card(s) etc.) are required at this stage. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment. Salary: According to Aga Khan Agency for Habitat (AKAH)-Salary Scale
Your details and information shared on this advertisement shall remain confidential.