Scope of Work:
Owns and is responsible for the overall execution of the Bakery Training Program within their assigned set of cafes.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the process of organizing beneficiaries’ tools and distribution.
- Ensure profitability by maintaining an accurate record of baking operations.
- Manage needed supplies and inventory levels.
- Direct and supervise the production staff’s activities to make sure that products are up to standards.
- Decorate baked products using glaze, icing and other toppings to achieve a finished appearance.
- Assess the quality of raw materials before baking.
- Conduct research to develop original recipes for products.
- Ensure the proper storage of baking utensils.
- Any other tasks given by the protection unit.
Organization for Relief Development (ORD) is a non-profit national NGO which has been established in January, 2010 subsequently after the general meeting held in Kabul which was attended by highly professional and experienced Afghan activists. ORD was established with an overall outlook of assisting the most vulnerable segments (individuals and groups) of communities in rural, semi-urban, and urban communities throughout Afghanistan. The core strategy for achieving the outlook is to nurture a peaceful society where every Afghan individual or groups of individuals can seek protection and become part of the development process through expressing their opinions, identifying the problems and challenges they are confronted with, and recommend local solutions in community participatory manner. The ORD ultimately aims at turning the poorest, destitute and still passive segments into active agents and owners of their development process.
– Graduated from High School
– At least (1) year of experience in relevant field.
– Must be fluent in local languages ( Pashto or Dari)
– Have the ability of training/supervising
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
At least (1) years of experience in relevant field
According to the available project fund
Interested qualified applicants must submit their CV and application letter as a single file with a subject line ORD-2022-VA-018 to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.
No late submission will be entertained.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.