Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a national non-government and non-profit organization headquarters in Herat city and has sub-offices in Badghis, Farah and Ghor provinces of the western region. CRDSA is implementing an emergency project titled (Food and Cash distribution) in Badghis, Herat and Farah provinces for a duration of 6 months (Jan – Jun 2022) with the financial support of WFP. Under this project a total number of 70,000 HHs will be covered and the purpose of the project is to lower the level of powerty and support resilience building of the most vulnerable communities who fall unfer the IPC3 and IPC4 caterories.
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a not-for-profit, non- sectarian and non-political humanitarian organization that was established in 2002 by a team of Afghan volunteers interested in serving afghan vulnerable people. CRDSA is providing services for Afghan people in sectors of Sustainable Livelihoods, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Re-integration and Protection and Human Rights Promotion. Presently, CRDSA is operating in 6 provinces of Afghanistan including Herat, Farah, Ghor, Nimrooz, urozgan and Badghis.
- Coordinate with the local Shoras and communities’ elders
- Participate in the selection of the target villages
- Perform the beneficiaries’ verification and do door to door assessment for the beneficiary selection process
- Use the COBO application and register the target beneficiaries
- Identify the problems and make appropriate recommendation to the line-supervisor
- Ensure the COVID-19 preventative measures are observed throughout the implementation of project activities.
- Active participation in all activities related to the beneficiary selection process
- Active participation in beneficiary selection for Food Distribution
- Prepare proper documents including certified notes for each selected beneficiaries
- Maintain close linkage with beneficiaries and clarify the objectives of the project
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
minimmum of 2 years experiences in relevant field
As per approved budget
Applicants who can meet the criteria are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English with complete contact details through the following Email address:
Please do not send us your working certificates, educational certificates or any other additional documents while you are applying for the post. We will ask you for these documents if you are selected for the next steps of recruitment.
Only those candidates will be invited for written test or interview who meets the qualifications and requirements for the mentioned job vacancy. Keep in mind to write the Vacancy number (USS002) in the subject line of your email
For more information about CRDSA Organization, please visit our websites:
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 2220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.