Under the general guidance of Health Information Center project manager Call Canter Supervisor will perform the following substantive duties and responsibilities:
Call Canter Supervisor for Health Information Center (HIC)
One Year with Possibility of Extension
No of Jobs
According to NTA salary scale
Night Shift (2:30 am to 12:00pm)
Bachelor Degree in Medicine, Public Health, Midwifery, or Nursing from a recognized university
At least 5 years’ work experience in the area of Health Education and/or Supervisor
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Good interpersonal and intercultural communication skills (attentive listening, open attitude, empathy, respect, sensitivity and patience).
2. Good counselling qualities.
3. Organization and team work skills.
4. Initiative, flexibility, creativity and analysis capacity.
5. Sense of responsibility and care.
6. Ability to empathize with clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To respond to the calls of clients seeking advice and/or information on health issues i.e. vaccination, nutrition, family planning, reproductive health, etc.
2. To follow communication “scripts” when handling different health topics.
3. To identify clients’ needs, clarify information, and provide required counselling.
4. To encourage/refer the clients to the nearest health facilities to receive health services.
5. To provide regular feed back to the helpline project manager on challenges and successes.
6. To work supportively with other helpline staff to identify job stresses and reduce team stress.
7. To keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
8. To attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
9. Any other duties assigned by HIC project manager
1. Bachelor Degree in Medicine, Public Health, Midwifery, or Nursing from a recognized university.
2. At least two years’ work experience of which one year should be in the field of health promotion or Behavior Change Communication (BCC).
3. Strong phone and verbal communication skills in both Pashto and Dari languages along with active listening.
4. Fluency in English language is preferred.
5. Able to use Microsoft Office.
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) which corresponds. If any of the following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/ incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for the electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume mentioning your exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation date.)
If you are shortlisted and invited for the written test / interview, you will be required to present the original, the following:
1. Educational Documents: your recent education degree diploma
2. Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
3. Copy of verified certificate by Ministry of Public Health (If any)
1. Electronic applications will be sent to: e-mail (email@example.com )
2. Hard copies will be sent to: HR ACDEO
3. The contact person at the Human Resources is: (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test / interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (email@example.com ) for confirmation.
1. No CVs will be accepted after the closing date
2. Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total Years Experience 0-5