The M&E Officer will be responsible for overall monitoring and evaluation of project activities in Kabul, Kapisa, Parwan, Wadak, Ghazni, Panjshir, Bamyan, Dikundi, Nangarahr, Laghman, Kunar, Nuristan, Khost, Logar, Paktia, Paktika, Kandahar, Helmand, Zabul, Nimruz, Urogzgan, Herat, Ghor, Badghis, Farah, Balkh, Samangan, Sar-e-Pul, Jawzjan, Baghlan, Kundoz, Takhar Badakhsan, Faryab provinces in which activities and operation are conducted. She/he will report to the project Manager and prepare reports as requested by the Project Manager or the CDRO Managing Director.
CDRO is an Afghan owned and professionals led none profit organization, CDRO has been registered with Ministry of Economy of Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Kabul Afghanistan under license number (4470). The organization has a regional coverage through undertaking various Educational, Legal Rights, Human Rights, Teacher Training, Lobby and Advocacy, Community Awareness, Child Protection, Emergency response, Catch-up, Vocational Trainings, Women Rights, Child Rights, Support of formal justice system, Strengthen the informal justice system, Women Support to Electoral Process, Elimination of violation against women and children, Human Rights, peace reconciliation, conflict resolution in peace building. The vision of CDRO is “A society where every person including women and children are living a quality life” and the mission of CDRO is “to improve the life of everyone through research and development on multiple fronts”. CDRO is an equal opportunity employer, qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, gender or physical disability.
- Contribute to the technical design of M&E methodologies and instruments;
- Manage field-based data collection, storage, and analysis; including data on gender disaggregation;
- Work with program/technical staff to ensure M&E procedures/instruments are understood and properly used;
- Maintain updated M&E filing system;
- Regularly monitor and verify project activities through in-person monitoring or remote monitoring using Skype video calls;
- Prepare M&E reports on the findings, lessons learned from the project innovations and other relevant stories;
- Update and report M&E results based on the donor requirement/request (weekly, monthly, quarterly basis);
- Travel to the province/ district sites, as required;
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the Manager
- Strong computer literacy (Excel and Word), and experience using smartphones and other digital equipment;
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports;
- Ability to work independently and in teams;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complexities of M&E goals and plans to a variety of audiences who may not be familiar with M&E;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Pashto and Dari
- Computer skill at operator level, especially with MS Office packages.
- Supervisory, team worker, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to the project sites within the target provinces and adjust to CDRO environment.
- Honest, proactive and well mannered
- To be able and willingly ready to work for longer hours
- To be Afghan National.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
• 6-7 years’ relevant experience, especially withi
According to CDRO internal salary scale
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full (CV, academic and work experience certificates) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
- To apply online please send your application/CV, academic and work experience certificates specifying the Title of Position with the province name in the subject line to email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates may also submit applications by letter (hard copy) directly to the CDRO HRM Unit in Kabul;
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org