10. Update the Compliance Policy, Procedure and plan as and when is required by the DAB regulations.
New Kabul Bank started its banking activities on 18 April 2011 by having received its license as a commercial bank under banking system of the country. Ministry of Finance is the shareholder of New Kabul Bank.
New Kabul Bank is operating by CBS system and providing services for valued citizens by covering a wide network in more than 116 branches with professional and experienced cadre.
- Extensive knowledge of financial institute policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrative a thorough knowledge of afghan bank laws and regulation.
- The ability to read, understand and apply banking regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret government and financial regulations, and legal documents.
- Proven ability to identify, solve and prevent regulatory issues.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Must have ability to effectively report information and respond to managers, customers and regulatory representatives and write procedure manuals.
- Must have strong analytical research planning organizational and communication skills have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings.
- Commitment to identifying compliance solution that meet business need while ensuring adherence to applicable laws, regulations policies and procedures.
Education or Training Shall have at least a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields:
- Economics ;
- Finance ;
- Accounting ;
Or ACCA membership Shall have ACAMs Certification or any other relevant international accredited Certification. Experience: – Five years of managerial work experience in compliance of banks; or
Seven years of relevant work experience in other financial institutions.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
One year – Ext.
As per organization salary policy per month
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CV and educational and work certificates to the firstname.lastname@example.org All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title, otherwise you won’t be short listed.