Utilizes the educational standards as a platform for performance and quality improvements in collaboration with instructors, prepare exam questions. Ensure that exams are properly administered.
- Monitors students classroom performances and undertakes regular feedback according to CME standards
- Teach the students using different teaching techniques and motivate students to participate in the session
- Prepare lesson plan for classes and clinical skills lab sessions
- To implement all school policies regarding students’ performance and behaviors
- Ensures the required learning resources are accessible to students during the sessions
- Schedule classroom, simulate practice, as outlined in the program calendar in coordination with the course coordinator
- Ensures that students record the progress of each student, according to the assessment policy, attendance log and though the use of the students’ Clinical Experience Logbook
- Following MoPH guidelines ensures that the standardized community Midwifery curriculum is implemented
- Ensures that instructors are prepared for classes and clinical skills lab sessions
- Able to attend night duty in clinical site with students
- Orients instructors to classroom and or clinical activities.
- Assign students to clinical and skill Lab groups
- Undertakes ‘on the job’ training of instructors
SCA has been working in Afghanistan since 1982 and is presently managing development programmes linked to Strategic Objectives concerning Health, Education and Community Driven Development. With a total annual, budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is around 5,700 of whom 15 are non-Afghans. The SCA presence in Afghanistan consists of the Kabul Management Office (KMO), five Regional Management Offices and two Liaison Offices. In Sweden SCA has 20 staff working at the Stockholm Management Office (SMO) and around 3,500 members organized in local chapters all over the country. In the last 10 years, SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming, and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities, and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development.
- Graduated from Institute of Ghazanfar or from one of the recognized Community Midwifery School in the country
- At least One year work experience as a trainer or lecturer on CME, or other institution
- Training on ETS, BemOC and newborn care will be an advantage
- Knowledge of report writing
- Able to conduct training sessions
- Must be fluent in local languages both (Pashtoo and Dari)
- Knowledge of English language is desirable
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Being an Afghan citizen
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
At least One year work experience as a trainer or lecturer on CME, or other institution
According SCA Policy
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- To apply online please send your application / CV and cover letter to email@example.com , clearly write the vacancy number and job title in the subject line. Otherwise, your application will not be considered.
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
- Application and CV receive after closing date of vacancy announcement will not be considered
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
SCA is committed to ethical standards, a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.