- Coordination at community level with influential members and community members for implementation of the project activities. Conducting survey through using Kobo Toolbox for beneficiary identification and selection Establishment of committees at community level for selection of eligible beneficiaries for different packages Finalizing the beneficiaries through using different pre-developed questionnaires and formats Receiving inputs from FAO in project site and verifying the quality and quantity of inputs Distribution of token to eligible and target beneficiaries for distribution of inputs Storing inputs received from FAO till distribution to beneficiaries Distribution of inputs to selected beneficiaries according to the approved list Post distribution verification
Afghan Development Association (ADA) is a Non-Government, Non-Profit, and Non-Political Organization. It promotes and provides development and humanitarian-related services to the people of Afghanistan. Since its inception in 1990, ADA has provided assistance in a myriad of sectors to the most poverty-stricken communities across Afghanistan. Too often; services fail to reach poor people, in access, quantity, and quality. Realizing this, ADA’s primary goal is to improve service provision by making it a people-center. ADA is highly sensitive to communal and individual differences, and ADA strives to pay the utmost respect to the communities it aims to serve. ADA has been setting the building blocks and formulating and implementing development projects that tackle deep-rooted Socio-economic, institutional, and other structural causes that underlie immediate symptoms of conflict at the local levels. Transparency, accountability, and efficiency are the driving factors when delivering services and goods to the people of Afghanistan. ADA believes that women, youth, the disabled, the marginalized, and disadvantaged people are the key factors when building and furthering the development of communities across Afghanistan. Hence, ADA has developed several programs that are people-centered, participatory and involve broad participation of key stakeholders including women, youth, and the disabled
- At least 12th grade or bachelor degree in Agriculture, General Business, Law, or any other relevant field.
- At least three years of relevant working experience
- Experienced in community mobilization
- Good writing and communication skills.
- He or She should be a good team player.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
At least three years of working experience
as per Available Budget
Individuals who are meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their resume with mentioning the vacancy number on the subject of the email, no later than June 02, 2022