– Assist in conducting assessments in the communities and provide feedback and suggestions for the project team
– Create durable relations with the community through regular meetings and informal discussions for identifying and addressing needs and issues.
– Assist the project team directly in the beneficiary selection process
– Work with community members to identify needs, create a work plan and assure that they are aligned with the plans and objectives of the project
– Conduct meetings and gathering with the community representatives as per the requirement of the project
– Establish and maintain a productive work relationship and coordinate activities with provincial/district authorities and influential people
– Ensure transparency in all stages of the selection process
– Conduct awareness-raising programs in the target areas
– Coordinate tasks with the project team and related stakeholders
It is necessary to mention that a detailed job description will be shared with the successful applicant along with a job offer.
AWRO is a non-profit, non-government, independent local organization initially established in 1996 and registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2007. The organization has implemented more than 20 major projects in 34 provinces of Afghanistan, supported by various national and international donor agencies.
– At least high school graduate
– Two years of experience in community mobilization
– Knowledge of the local community structure dynamics and development
– Knowledge of the current trends in Afghanistan
– Knowledge of the conflict resolution
– Strong oral and written communication skills in local languages (Dari, Pashtu)
– Skills in the English Language
– Ability to frequently travel to the target communities in the districts
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
2 years of experience in Community Mobilization
As per the Organization Salary Scale
Interested applicants must submit their CV/Resume to the given email address. The CV/Resume must reflect the applicant’s personal information, education background, experience, expertise, skills, and etc.
Please clearly mention the Position you are applying for in the subject line of your email or the text body.
It is necessary to mention that no education documents must be submitted along with the CV/Resume; shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their documents by the organization.