|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Based on ORG salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||2|
|City:||Achin, Nazyan, Kot and Bati Kot|
|Years of Experience:||2-3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||9 Months|
|Education:||Bachelor’s Degree in Economic, Social science and development|
|Close date:||22 Apr, 2020|
- Participate in community gatherings, meetings, ceremonies to explain, communicate and share key activities and processes.
- Participate and assist related project staff in the selection of project sites, beneficiaries, and mobilization of available resources at community levels.
- Ensure the community’s participation and felling of ownership within targeted areas
- Ensure and encourage communities to fulfill their commitments towards achieving the project’s goal and objectives
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding the norms, culture, structures, and attitude of targeted communities to project manager
- Identify means and ways of communication with local stakeholders including CDCs, DDAs, Community elders, related departments of authorities at the district level
- Obtain proper permits from the authorities to transport tools and equipment, raw material, to project site
- Responsible to take necessary action and encourage communities and authorities regarding the security of program staff, training sites, farms and equipment used during the project
- Keep friendly relation and environment between program staff, authorities, and communities
- Participate in staff meetings and share findings with related project team members
- Responsible for preparation of weekly, and monthly reports and plans to project manager
- Carry out assignments asked by the project manage
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of Projects Survey and Distribution.
- The ability of writing and understanding English, Dari and Pashto languages.
- The ability of online software usage.
- Ability to writing narrative and statistical project reports
Interested applicants must submit a copy of their CV and application letter with a Community Mobilizer-RRAA/ERO/CM/98/2020.no later than 22.04.2020. late application will not be considered
please submit your application letters with CV to the following Email Addresses.
East Regional Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
and CC Head Office:email@example.com
- Only Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please do not attach any certificates with your CV in this stage.
NOTE: Application with no Vacancy number and Subject will not be considered.
For further communication and information, please contact the following mobile number:
firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
- Address Mobile: 0788508860
- Salary Offers Based on ORG salary scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5