- Take active part in distributions or other programs to control the crowd and arrange the beneficiaries and avoid the crowd during the programs conducting. Controlling crowd in the access point of the Registration Site through good social and communication techniques. Take part in mobilization and training sessions for the purpose of arrangement of participants and training material. Take part in community and beneficiaries awareness programs. Inform the communities contact persons about the day and time of programs or other events. Take active part in the assessments of beneficiaries in order to prepare the reports or other documents. Arrangement of distribution and required documents.
Organization for Relief Development (ORD) is a non-profit national NGO which has been established in January, 2010 subsequently after the general meeting held in Kabul which was attended by highly professional and experienced Afghan activists. ORD was established with an overall outlook of assisting the most vulnerable segments (individuals and groups) of communities in rural, semi-urban, and urban communities throughout Afghanistan. The core strategy for achieving the outlook is to nurture a peaceful society where every Afghan individual or groups of individuals can seek protection and become part of the development process through expressing their opinions, identifying the problems and challenges they are confronted with, and recommend local solutions in community participatory manner. The ORD ultimately aims at turning the poorest, destitute and still passive segments into active agent and owners of their development process.
- Having basic literacy high school graduate is preferable.
- Have worked for at least one year in the relevant field.
- Ability to work in under pressure situations.
- Be professional in ordering population and solving conflicts raised on queue ordering.
- Having required skills of Pashto and Dari.
- Ability to deal well with a diverse population.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting Language & other requirements:
- English, Pashtu (essential), and Dari (essential). Must have computer and Kobo skills
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
According to organization salary scale
Interested qualified Female applicants must submit their CV and application letter as a single file with a subject line ORD-2022-VA#008 to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date. No late submission will be entertained. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for written test and interview.