Organize, screen and manage patients and caregivers lines at the Mobile Health and Nutrition Team (MHNT) site, register patients and caregivers in the registration book.
Provide support to the control and safeguarding of the MHNT services/facilities.
Objective 1: Organize properly the flow of patients
- Closely work with MHT staff in order to organize the patient and caregiver line.
- Manage the space on the best way of possibility, avoiding the congestion of the site
- Facilitate the entrance and exit of the patients and caregiver.
- Ensure the BNFs are respecting the queue management and Covid19 IPC standards.
- Direct the patients to the MHT services
Objective 2: Register the patients:
- Keep the record of the patients in an appropriate book
- Collect the patients and caregiver data, including personal contacts
- Support the MHT Staff in properly manage the flow of patients
Objective 3: Follow up the administrative issues of the MHT
- Coordinate with the promoters for the monitoring of the visitors/referents from the community to the MHNT site
- Follow the instruction of the MHNT supervisor for the management of the patients and caregivers
- Facilitate MHTs commodities and items offloading and unloading at office and MHTs level.
- Manage all the necessary items and equipment of MHTs at the field to be keep well and will be in the right place.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Action Against Hunger (AAH) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was created in France in 1979. AAH has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, and water and sanitation fields since 1995.
- Graduated from Admin or social since faculty from the recognize institutes
- Experience in admin and crowed control activities at community level.
- Humanitarian spirit
- Good organization,
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team interaction and positive attitude
- Patience, good relations with other people, good capacity to work in a team, precision, work under stressful situation.
- Ability to manage staff according to local culture
- Fluent in Dari, Pashto some English knowledge
- High flexibility on the location area
- Good team management and positive attitude
- Knowledge of intervention area is a plus
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Experience in admin and crowed control activities at community level.
End of December
As per AAH Salary Scale
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (with three Referees) indicating the vacancy announcement reference to the address: Human Resources Department DK office: Nili city, Kabul Bank Sabiqa, AAH office or can also be emailed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org no later 6th of June -2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
In the e-mail subject line, please put job title & vacancy number of the position you are applying for, otherwise your applications will not be screened.
Do not submit academic certificates with the application. These can be requested if the candidate is selected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the written test/interview.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunity employer