1. Interviewing customers to obtain personal financial information and explain available services
Organizing opening of new deposit accounts by managing his/her Customer Service Representatives.
Answering customer questions and investigating account errors
admitting customers to safe deposit vault
2. Responsible for organizing delivery of Account opening cards, ATM cards, Account statements to the customers & maintain a record of such jobs.
3. The required MIS & Compliance requirements are also to be organized by the CSO.
4. Should take up any other tasks & or responsibilities given by the Branch Management.
Answering administrative and operational inquiries.
5. May provide marketing support; perform limited business prospecting activities, including client/prospect communication, and seminar activities.
6. Complete all required Training.
7. Adhere to all the Bank’s Policies and Procedures.
8. Provide coverage for other CSOs and Office staff as needed.
9. Remain current on Products, Services, and the Firm’s System Applications
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors’ funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 88th years of fame.
BBA, General education degree or equivalent Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Knowledge of relevant computer applications
Ability to type
Knowledge of administrative procedures
Numeric, oral and written Dari, Pashto, English language applications
Product knowledge Skills The Ability to Listen Closely to Customers, Clear Verbal Communication, Ability to Empathize, Data Entry and Basic Computer Skills, Time Management Skills, Management of Personal Emotions, Situation Evaluation and Analysis, Organizational skills, Respect, Ability to Identify and Anticipate needs, Flexibility
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
As Per Bank Salary Scale
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER( BMA//2021//83) IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. 3. HIGH OPPORTUNITY WILL GIVE TO THOSE WHO ARE FROM JAWZJAN PROVINCE AND CITY.