- Provide legal aid services in terms of representation before the court to project target beneficiaries.
- Provide on the job training both theoretical and practical to interns (graduates and/or final year students of law and Sharia faculties) under project coverage.
- Provide legal advice to project beneficiaries at district and community level.
- Provide legal advice to project beneficiaries through telephone helpline.
- To work closely with the project manager and the social mobilizers in order to identify women and children victims of crimes and victims of corruption related crimes in project target areas.
- To address the personal judicial related problems/cases by working closely with the relevant government departments.
- Liaise closely with government departments and try to initiate a scheme through legal Aid Support Center to enhance sustainability in provision of such legal aid services.
- Advocate to the different government bodies regarding the implementation of the laws.
- Communicate with provincial justice departments and attorneys to introduce potential beneficiaries that refer to them asking for legal aid.
- Provide professional input, relevant to legal field for management of the project, project team and interns.
- Provide legal advice to project beneficiaries, by self or through interns at PLASC.
- Provide training materials according to the needs.
- Plan, schedule and deliver theoretical training of the intern
- Add value to the performance assessment of AGO and provide legal advice to project coordinator/project manager and relevant team.
- Provide legal messages for innovative digital technology
- Prepare and submit bi-weekly plan and monthly report to the project Coordinator / Project Manager.
- Take part in advocacy activities are required.
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a not-for-profit, non- sectarian and non-political humanitarian organization that was established in 2002 by a team of Afghan volunteers interested in serving afghan vulnerable people. CRDSA is providing services for Afghan people in sectors of Sustainable Livelihoods, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Re-integration and Protection and Human Rights Promotion. Presently, CRDSA is operating in 6 provinces of Afghanistan including Herat, Farah, Ghor, Nimrooz, urozgan and Badghis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s or equivalent degree in law and justice;
- Having Defense attorney licence from AIBA is mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills; mature judgment combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent language written and speaking skills and proper legal knowledge
- Must be able to travel and work in project district areas.
- At least three years’ experience of advocating the human rights and/or anti-corruption programs in Afghanistan.
- Having 2 years of experiences working as a legal advisor
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
At least three years’ experience of advocating
As per CRDSA salary range
Applicants who can meet the criteria are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English with complete contact details through the following Email address:
Please do not send us your working certificates, educational certificates or any other additional documents while you are applying for the post. We will ask you for these documents if you are selected for the next steps of recruitment.
Only those candidates will be invited for written test or interview who meets the qualifications and requirements for the mentioned job vacancy. Keep in mind to write the Vacancy number (CRDSA-21-035) in the subject line of your email
For more information about CRDSA Organization, please visit our websites:
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.