Job Description:1. Supervision and control of administration, accounts, attendance, and staff
2. Controlling and checking all cash and transfer Transaction within his limit
3. Implementation and control of daily work
4. Overall supervision of Afghani account and other currencies in saving section
5. Checking and controlling all deposit, withdrawal slips and controlling transfer documents related to saving accounts.
6. Deputy Branch Manager is Responsible for all the Duties of Branch Manager in case of his Absence.
7. Implementation of Fair and Standard Interest Calculation Procedure.
8. Having Tight Control on Interest Calculation Process to prevent any mistake.
9. Reporting Interest to Related Departments.
10. Reconciling Saving Account Balances with Accounts on Daily Basis.
11. Any task or duty assigned by the line manager
About Bank-e- Millie Afghan :Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors’ funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 87th years of fame.
Job Requirements:Must possess a Bachelor degree and/or at least (3) years’ experience in a related field (Deputy Branch Manager Operations) Skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Strong organizational skills.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Ability to motivate staff.
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner.
• Ability to manage multi-functional tasks
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
3 Years Experience
As per the bank salary Scale
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY THE POSITION NAME & VACANCY NUMBER (DEPUTY BRANCH MANAGER FOR Takhar CITY, BMA//2021//05) IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
3. HIGH OPPORTUNITY WILL GIVE TO THOSE WHO ARE FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROVINCE AND CITY.