MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
The EORE Quality Assurance Officer is responsible to monitor EORE field activities to report on compliance to SOPs, AMAS, HI Internal and other EORE guideline validated by DMAC/EMACCA and presents a QA report to MEAL Manager and AVR TA. He or she contributes to data collection for EORE KAP survey & other need assessment required by operation. He/she presents the results of the QA visits to MEAL Manager, Project Manager and AVR Technical Advisor, who take corrective actions if needed. The Quality Assurance officer will follow up on recommendations done by the management team. The position will require regular travelling to the HI bases
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS DESCRIPTION:
- Writing QA visits reports and present to MEAL manager and AVR TA
- To follow up on recommendations/improvements plan for non-compliance findings
- Prepare a monthly visit plan in coordination with relevant managers
- To contribute to data collection for KAPB surveys, assessments, etc. guided by MEAL Manager and AVR TA.
- To conduct Quality assurance for EORE materials
- To conduct post distribution monitoring and beneficiary satisfaction surveys
- Monitor the collection of pre and post test data and provide the information to AVR TA for data analysis
- Monitor the correct use of required reporting formats e.g. victim, ammunitions forms, IMSMA & donor reporting formats, gazetteer used in field and etc.
HI has been supporting the Afghan people since 1987, starting its operations in Pakistan. Since 1996, HI has been operating across Afghanistan in order to launch victim assistance interventions, working at different levels of the society and adopting a cross-sectoral approach. While present on the ground to directly support victims of the conflict through the provision of a range of services – from physical rehabilitation, to mine risk education and inclusive livelihoods – HI has been continuously advocating to increase the rights of victims and other people with disabilities in the country. In particular, and in line with its global strategy and priorities, HI has been advocating to reduce the use of landmines and conventional weapons. Acknowledging the need to respond to the urgent emergency crises combined with longer term, chronic gaps in the provision of services, HI has steadily expanded its range of activities and services in order to support the most vulnerable people, enhancing their resilience while strengthening participation and inclusion of all individuals.
Knowledge & experience
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- 1-year experience in the mine action program 2-year experience in humanitarian organization preferably mine action;
- Previous experience in QA and monitoring & evaluation is an advantage.
- Competent in Word, PPT, Excel
Languages: Dari/Pashto and strong written and spoken English
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
- Analytical skill and precise in narrative report writing
- Proven experience in facilitation of trainings
- Committed & respect working with different ethnics groups, vulnerabilities including Person with Disability
- Ability & flexible travelling to field on regular bases and other provinces as required.
- Willingness & commitment on continue learning
Friendly and supportive in team building and maintaining relationships within the project teams, partners and beneficiaries
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
1-year experience in the mine action program 2-year experience in humanitarian organization preferably mine action
Based on HI Salary Scale
Please send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Applications without mentioning the Position Title & Vacancy Number in the subject line of the email will NOT be considered.
Disabled & Females are particularly encouraged to apply
– HI has got strong stand on protection of beneficiaries.
“The Quality Assurance Officer will have to create and maintain an environment which prevents sexual exploitation and abuse and promotes the implementation of the code of conduct”