Responsible to organize and conduct school feeding related needs assessment, survey and supervise female students’ attendance, cash distributions and other related activities.
- Closely work with the school feeding manager to prepare weekly and monthly work plan.
- Responsible for head count of female students and report the list of the students eligible to receive cash.
- Establishing school committees, working for behavior change in local communities and deliver back to school, campaigns in the local communities.
- Prepare field report on time based on school feeding activities and Cash distribution to submit to the Team Leader and Project Manager.
- Coordination with female school managers, Female community leaders and school committees.
- Coordinate with all other project programs.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings.
- Preparing monthly and six-month report to line manager.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly meetings for field staff.
- To perform any other duties assigned by line manager or project manager.
- Participate in training workshops meetings project events held in any provinces.
- Visit project sites and monitor all activities
- Respect and adore all policies of KRO including but not limited to; code of conduct, PSEA, Child Protection and Anti-Fraud and Conflict of Interest Policies
- Maintain 100% transparency and accountability
Knowledge and Rehabilitation Organization (KRO)
Knowledge and Rehabilitation Organization (KRO) is a national level, non-political, non-profitable, non-governmental organization working for humanitarian and rehabilitation roots in Afghanistan. KRO is an Afghan organization that is committed to the development of the local economy and building local capacity for sustainable development.
FemaleLocal same ethnic and cultural background.Mature age between (24 – 40).Ability to Read, Speak and write Pashto, Dari and English.At least diploma (14 grades) in administration or management.Good communicator, creative, open-minded and teachable.Able to identify issues and willingness to solve with the help of the people.Ability to use Computer (Microsoft office).
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Work Experience: At least 2 years of supervisory experience in related field is required. Other qualifications’ an advantage
One year (3 months Probationary period) long term (extendable)
As per Organization Salary Scale
Qualified persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications (most updated CV and cover letter) to Vacancies@kro.org.af with the subject line clearly indicating the position and vacancy number you are applying for.