Main Purpose of the Job:
Provincial Field HIS assistant work closely with field team HIS officer and surveillance officer to collect, clean field level data and after filling the related form enter the data into the database.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Print and provide necessary templates and formats for project staff.Assist HIS officer/Health Manager by providing monthly and quarterly report.Any other task assigned by line manger
Collection and compilation of the data at field level.enter the data into the database.Collect and enter the reported data and assure the data accuracy.Update the available database based on project requirement.Provide regular feedback from collected data to field team.Update available trackers, formats and available templates based on recommendation from HIS officer/Sr. HIS ManagerMaintain good filing system (hard and soft) for project data and reports. Conduct field visit for data verification in field level on required bases.Track progress towards project achievement and prepare graphic presentations accordingly. These progress analyses will be used for quarterly, biannual, and annual project reports.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 10 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 1000 staff.
- Education: Graduated from BCS and having medical background will be an asset.
- Years of Experience: Two years’ relevant working experience Skills:
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and/or MS Access software applications.
- Ability to prepare tabular and graphic presentations of data/information.
- Ability to frequently travel to the target communities in the districts. Technical Competency: Communication and reporting skills Fluency in Pashto, Dari and English Computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, Access, and internet) an advantage Ability to work closely, professionally, and constructively with all others regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, race, tribe, or cultural background
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
one to two year
NTA Grade F step 1 to 5
Submission Email: AF-Recruitment@rescue.org