1- Management of expenses.
– On a Daily basis, is in charge to fill up the logbook (USD and AFG),
– is responsible to make the payments upon completion of supporting documentations (purchase request fully signed, correct codifications, quality and translation of the invoice, quality of the quotations).
– Cash flow, follows and ensures reimbursement of advances using appropriate advance form.
– On a daily basis, check and reconciliates the physical cash balance and the logbook balance for USD and AFG.
– At the end of each week and at the end of each month, checks and reconcile the physical cash balance and the logbook balance for USD and AFG with Finance Officer and fills up the cash control form
– is in charge to put the stamp PAID on the bills
– at the end of each month (2nd of next Month) is in charge to send the scan copy of cash & Bank log book USD and AFG to the Finance Officer.
2- Management of Accounting Operations
– Is in charge to prepare the vouchers (description and codification) for USD and AFG journals
– is in charge to make the proper changes on the vouchers in close coordination with the Finance Officer at every step of the accounting process
– Inform the Finance Officer in case of suspicious bills, who will then do the link with the Finance Supervisor
– Is in charge to Copy monthly accountancy report and send to Finance Officer.
– Is in charge to have a good filling of Hard copy of accountancy report.
HI has been supporting the Afghan people since 1987, starting its operations in Pakistan. Since 1996, HI has been operating across Afghanistan in order to launch victim assistance interventions, working at different levels of the society and adopting a cross-sectoral approach. While present on the ground to directly support victims of the conflict through the provision of a range of services – from physical rehabilitation, to mine risk education and inclusive livelihoods – HI has been continuously advocating to increase the rights of victims and other people with disabilities in the country. In particular, and in line with its global strategy and priorities, HI has been advocating to reduce the use of landmines and conventional weapons. Acknowledging the need to respond to the urgent emergency crises combined with longer term, chronic gaps in the provision of services, HI has steadily expanded its range of activities and services in order to support the most vulnerable people, enhancing their resilience while strengthening participation and inclusion of all individuals.
1. Computing / office technology
2. Finance and accounting
1. Time management
3. Team work
Please send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Applications without mentioning the Position Title & Vacancy Number in the subject line of the email will NOT be considered.
Disabled & Females are particularly encouraged to apply
– HI has got strong stand on protection of beneficiaries.
“The Finance Officer Cashiar will have to create and maintain an environment which prevents sexual exploitation and abuse and promotes the implementation of the code of conduct”