- To prepare financial statements and donor reports of GEC-T project
- To coordinate the entries in the accounting software “SBIcloud”
- To prepare forecast, budget and budget vs actual statement for the projects
- To extend support to the external and internal auditors
- Day to day correspondence with the field accountants and resolving the issues
- Coordinates with programme staff as appropriate to ensure that financial information are complete and accurate , provide regular financial analyses to Project Managers
- In coordination with programme staff, participates to field visits to review the financial management of the project, train field staff as required
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Any other related assignment