The graphic designer is expected to deliver quality designs for various assignments in line with SAREH GRAPHIC’S and Customers requirements and within specified deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all publications, reports and products are produced in line with SAREH GRAPHIC’S and clients requirements;
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, and design of books, posters, booklets and other products;
- Improve and edit art work, photos, charts and other graphic elements;
- Layout and design information and communication materials (t-shirts, banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, bulletins, flyers, cards) ;
- Create different illustrative materials such as animation, presentations and design of CD/DVD packaging;
- Present the design to clients or the Line Manager for approval;
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them;
Sareh Graphics is a printing and advertising company, fully registered with the Afghan government, is one of the leading commercial printers in Afghanistan. With over 15 years of quality production, we are one of the most experience organization specialized in carving their customers demand using state of the art technology and professional team to get the job done in a more effective way possible.
Sareh focus has been to provide, best value and competitive prices for the aid community’s purchasing power in the constant changing markets and economy of Afghanistan.
The Candidate is required to meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in graphic design or a related field is required
- Should be fluent in Pashto, Dari and English languages.
- Strong theoretical and practical background in graphic design, including the use of design software’s such as Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw…etc
- Proven experience of designing at printing press from start to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes and color management;
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms;
- Knowledge of standard software packages
- Professional experience with Adobe Collection and CorelDraw.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Long Term Contract
As per Company salary scale
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV ,Cover letter and a sample of the design work mentioning the position title/ vacancy number in the subject line through the stated email address by no later than April 10, 2021.
Note: Only the application of those candidates with above profile will be considered for short listing and interview and priority will be given to candidates having proven experience of designing at printing press.