Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform basic tasks including painting, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs of Office/Guest House/ and all Health Facilities .
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers on the company premises.
- Conduct performance assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
- Provide clients’ with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
Medical Refresher Courses for Afghans (MRCA) is a non-religious and independent French Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in Paris in 1986. MRCA began the implementation of health projects in Afghanistan in 1993, in collaboration with the Afghan Ministry of Health (MoPH), and intending to help to facilitate national health services and capacity building through staff training.
MRCA’s overall mission is to contribute to the reduction of mortality and morbidity in Afghanistan, through the development of a strong and quality health care system that is accessible to all and through staff capacity building with relevant and effective training. A strategic emphasis has been developed on health facilities management, improved ability of hard-to-reach populations to access health services alongside national health care services capacity building through training for basic health care staff and health workers.
please submit a cover letter, CV, 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after a second interview) with the date of availability to email@example.com . The email subject line should include the following:
“handyman” Vacancy (RI-AFG-0004).
Failure to do so will result in rejected applications.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Relief International is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or disability. In an effort to improve the gender balance within the organization, qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.