- Provide support to the MAIL team for conducting the barrier analysis in the respective project targeted location (Herat city, Qalanow City, Firozkoh city,Faryab city and Herat city). Support establish Community based Health Task Force that will be guided by the Channel of Hope (CoH), but further incorporates awareness raising components adapted from WVA’s WASH in Islam, Covid19 preventive measure from faith perspective curriculum and the Islamic Fetwa on preventive measures and vaccination. Follow up procurement of the PPE and IPC material for training: The proposed intervention is focused on scaling up existing health interventions by increasing public knowledge around preventative hygiene measures through intensive hygiene promotion campaigns with key messaging on preventative measures in order to ensure the training is conductible. In coordination with F&D unit and WV communication manager engage media with active participation of faith leaders to talk on Covid19 preventive from faith perspective and Covid19 vaccination, this method will cover more communities especially the rural areas where they do not have access to the internet, social media and education services. This budget line will cover the cost of TV/Radio roundtables, TV and radio spots and banners with the message of COVID 19 and Covid19 vaccination. . Support the MAIL team on organizing the information sessions to raise awareness about expected staff behaviour, WV programs and how to provide feedback Coordinate the densification of the public places including the health facilities and hospital. Other tasks assigned by the Health Sector Lead/Zone manager.
- Adhere to WV Child and Adult Safeguarding policy and standards. Adhere to WV accountability standards. To be aware and prepared to implement WV Afghanistan Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs plan under the context of (BHA Farems-2021) interventions.
World Vision Afghanistan (WVA) has been working in Badghis, Herat and Ghor provinces for more than 15 years addressing health, education and livelihood and protection issues to improve the well-being of girls and boys. The relationship with the Afghanistan government at the national, provincial, district and village levels is very strong, as is the relationship with the communities in which WVA works. Together with the government and the communities in the target areas, WVA has been working to achieve its national strategy for improving the survival and wellbeing of Afghan girls and boys through building the foundation for a better future for them, their families, and their communities. There are five strategic sectors that World Vision Afghanistan is focusing upon in order to achieve this: Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Protection, WASH and Livelihoods. World Vision Afghanistan is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults, and expects all employees, volunteers, and all its affiliates to share the same commitment. We believe every stakeholder and every member of the communities we work with has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation – regardless of age, race, religion, and gender, status as an individual with a disability or ethnic origin. WV takes diligent measures to screen out all people who might seek to use WV to harm children or adult beneficiaries, or whose past actions indicate an unacceptable risk of such harm. Therefore, our recruitment policy and procedures include extensive identification checks and an appropriate criminal record/police background check and disclosure of criminal records prior to employment or engagement with WV in order to ensure safeguarding to the fullest extent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in provision of BPHS services in Herat governmental CHCs/hospitals. Good report writing skills. Ability to engage with different stakeholders and partners in the project site. Must have good attention to detail, all work must be checked.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification:
- MD Degree. Fluency in Dari and/or Pashto, both written and spoken Fluency in English. Knowledge of MS Office and statistical programs Ability to work in a team environment.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills,
- Demonstrable experience in child protection, child rights Strong monitoring skills Interpersonal, management and conflict resolution skills. Communication skills and knowledge of local communities. Understanding of Child Protection issues. Understanding of Gender issues
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement: Ready to work closely with community and the involved stakeholders.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
2 years’ experience in provision of BPHS services in Herat governmental CHCs/hospitals.
As Per WVA Salary Scale
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and interview. Local candidates are highly encouraged to apply. را در عنوان ایمیل خود ذکر کنید (WVA1273) لطفا کد اعلان کاری
Applications with insufficient, incomplete and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered. Mobile:+93 799 838 452 ( “For those who may distribute our announcement in other social media (Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp etc….), this is kindly asked to please copy the vacancy link from ACBAR job site and share it with your posts”. No translation to local language or edit of the vacancy is permitted.” : نوتلطفا سی وی خویش را بیشتر از یک بار ارسال ننمایید ارسال مکررسی وی تان به بست فوق باعث پرشدن صندق دریافت سی وی ها خواهد شد و ما قادر نخواهیم بود تا سی وی تانرا دانلودکنیم