- Assist the program management team in planning and implementation of the projects.
- Provide support to the field management team and provincial managers in proper management of the program at the provincial level.
- Contribute to quality improvement and attainment of set program goals, through effective management of his/her staff.
- Adhere full responsibility in the development of project proposals, project budgets, negotiations with donor and governmental organs.
- Establish a routine supervision/monitoring mechanism for monitoring of performance of the projects, and participate in the action through routine visits to the program sites.
- Develop job descriptions, and recruit and train staff for the available positions within the program budget.
- Oversee preparation of lists for supplies, materials, and medicaments for the project and their on-time transportation to provinces through set channels and contract regulations.
- Coordinate interdepartmental activities with various departments (Program, PM&E, Finance, Logistics, and Admin) at the head office level for effective and efficient time management
- Adhere to OCCD’s policies and procedures, guide his/her staff accordingly
- Undertake any other program related task as required by the line manager
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non- profit, non-governmental, non-political and independent organization. The OCCD is an initiation of senior Afghan staff from other international organizations that have many years of working experiences in Afghanistan. The aim of OCCD founders is to transfer the experiences and expertise from several international organizations to an Afghan organization in order to ensure the sustainability of efforts as well as provide opportunities for Afghans to use their full potentials in humanitarian and development activities.
- Afghan National
- Medical university graduate (MD), MPH degree is advantage
- Background in management of AHF, BPHS and EPHS projects
- At least three years’ experience in Health Program management with National or International NGOs
- To be fluent in writing and speaking Dari, Pashto and English languages.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- To have knowledge of computer programs (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Ability to work as a member of team.
- Ability to have regular field visit of AHF Project
- To be flexible, having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
12 Months with possible extension
As per organization’s salary scale
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along with the cover letter to email@example.com
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION, AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL. NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted