- This is a full time, five days in a week including night stay.
- To ensure proper usage and handling of central heating system
- To keep active the central heating system and generator.
- Update admin officer on coal stock, generator fuel and proper running of heating system.
- Do any official task assigned by administration unit.
- Regularly supervise rooms to make sure heating device is active and working.
- Keep the heating system room and surrounding area clean and tidy.
SCA has been working in Afghanistan since 1982 and is presently managing development programmes linked to Strategic Objectives concerning Health, Education and Community Driven Development. With a total annual, budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is around 5,700 of whom 15 are non-Afghans. The SCA presence in Afghanistan consists of the Kabul Management Office (KMO), five Regional Management Offices and two Liaison Offices. In Sweden SCA has 20 staff working at the Stockholm Management Office (SMO) and around 3,500 members organized in local chapters all over the country. In the last 10 years, SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming, and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities, and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Capable to read and write properly. At least one-year relevant experience, especially within NGOs, UN agencies or similar organization. To know basic calculations. Being Afghan citizen. Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
At least one-year relevant experience, especially within NGOs, UN agencies or similar organization.
According SCA Policy
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- To apply online please send your application / CV and cover letter to email@example.com , clearly write the vacancy number and job title in the subject line. Otherwise, your application will not be considered.
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
- Application and CV receive after closing date of vacancy announcement will not be considered
SCA is committed to ethical standards, a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.