The head of the hospital is responsible for providing health services in accordance with the National Hospital Services Supply Policy (EPHS), has been active in reducing the deaths of children and mothers, has taken care of hospital standards, and Is correct. In providing health services, it considers the needs of the community and makes efforts. The head of the hospital is obliged to implement the principles and policies of the CHA Institute and to respect and implement the provisions of the project contract between the Ministry of Public Health and the CHA Institute.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Leading and directing the professional, financial, and administrative affairs of the hospital in accordance with the EPHS guidelines and the Department of Public Health.
2. Making important decisions after the decision of the administrative board of the hospital.
3. Supervision and control of daily activities of the hospital, coordination of hospital activities between departments and other relevant institutions
4. Ensuring the provision of hospital health services in accordance with EPHS criteria by different departments of the hospital
5. Ensuring the effective management of the hospital, proper supervision, and management of the hospital to provide quality hospital services.
6. Plan and establish infection prevention committees, HMIS and respond to emergencies and have the necessary preparations in close collaboration with the Hospital Board Community.
7. Responsible for implementing hospital standards in the professional areas of administration, strengthening the PQI committee, including planning and evaluating standards.
8. Ensuring the acceptance of patients returned by and to the hospital and the return of patients in need of treatment or follow-up treatment to higher steps.
9. Ensuring the collection of relevant medical information correctly and accurately by different departments of the hospital in cooperation with the director of nursing, chief physician, and fashion record and submitting a report of the hospital’s activities on a monthly and quarterly basis to CHA
10. Ensuring the proper use of hospital equipment and facilities in accordance with the principles and regulations of the CHA.
11. Ensure that correct, transparent, and accountable financial policies and practices are in line with CHA’s policies.
12. Ensuring the correct logistics system of procurement of equipment, spices, foodstuffs, etc. in accordance with the principles and regulations of CHA
13. Ensuring the maintenance and preservation of the environment to maintain the health of hospital staff and clients, taking into account the criteria of infection
14. Ensuring the availability of sufficient quality clean water for staff, patients and other hospital services
15. Ensuring access to services for all patients, including the disabled
16. Ensuring the establishment of a system waste management system
17. Organizing and chairing the meetings of the Hospital Management Board and Hospital Buying Board on a weekly basis
18. Active participation in PHCC meetings and other coordination meetings.
19. Support and play an effective role in the development of the national plan of the basic hospital services
20. Responsible for strengthening the information technology system to enable this system to collect, analyze, store and deliver the mentioned information to the relevant persons.
21. Performing duties with regard to necessity not based on official government hours (Workdays have no time boundaries and work anywhere, anytime)
22. Preparation and supervision of in-service training plan and maintenance plan at the hospital level and efforts to develop the capacity of hospital staff according to his budget.
23. Observance of the principles and rules of CHA, strengthening and maintaining reasonable communication at the level inside and outside the hospital and CHA.
24. Try to attract private sector cooperation in order to improve the quality of health services and increase the level of access
- Should be a Dynamic person with strong initiative Professional attitude Acts reliable, respects agreements, behaves honestly and loyally.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs along with a cover letter to the HR Department of Nimroz CHA field office through the email address of email@example.com Only those candidates who meet the qualification and requirements for the mentioned posts will be called for Written Test.