These are short terms positions aimed to support the recruitment of emergency projects in Kabul and provide other necessary support to the HR department in terms of personnel files, orientation of the new teams and payroll process.
Job Responsibilities 01: Recruitment, Onboarding and Exit Process
- Plan, coordinate and execute recruitments in accordance with ActionAid Afghanistan’s recruitment policy to ensure transparency and competitiveness.
- Aggressively track the recruitment status of the assigned positions on daily basis.
- Provide weekly update on the status of the recruitments on weekly basis and report any bottlenecks to the process on timely basis to the Head of HR.
- Prepare orientation plans for new hires and ensure its implementation.
- Should be familiar with work permit process for local staff and process work permits for new recruits on timely basis.
- Cancel work permits for staff departing from AA Afghanistan on timely basis.
- Manage the project staff probation and other periodic performance appraisals.
- Facilitate smooth exit process of the project staff when their contracts expire.
Job Responsibilities 02: Maintain Accurate Personnel Files
- Maintain accurate records of recruitment process and prepare personnel files based on the ActionAid given checklist.
- Scan and maintain accurate soft personnel files.
Job Responsibilities 03: Payrolls
- Support the HR Coordinator in preparing payrolls of the project staff on monthly basis.
- Support the HR department in all day to day work under the supervision of HR Coordinator.
ActionAid is a global alliance of organizations, working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. We work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas and our expertise lies in community-led development, working through partnerships with people living in poverty and their organizations. We work with the poor and excluded sections of the society using human rights based development approach. Our Country Strategy for Afghanistan titled ‘PEOPLE’S POWER FOR INCLUSIVE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE’ for the period 2018-2022 focuses on improving resilient food security and also advancing grassroots democratic governance among, other strategic priorities, wherein women and girls’ needs are central to all of our work.
- Bachelor’s degree in management studies or social sciences.
- 2 years of previous experience in HR department mainly as a recruiter with INGOs or NGOs is required.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to conduct various types of interviews (in person, online, phone)
- Patient, adaptable, flexible, able to improvise and remain responsive and communicate clearly and effectively under pressure
- Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a workload comprised of varying and changing tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in English, with experience in managing multicultural teams
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
2 years experience in HR with INGO/NGOs
4 Month with possibility of Extension
30,000 AFN/Month including all benefits
Qualified applicants can apply online by sending their CV and motivation cover letter to email@example.com before May 01, 2021. Please clearly indicate HR Assistant-735 in the subject of your email, otherwise your application will not be considered. ActionAid Afghanistan will review the applications on an ongoing basis, thus applicants are strongly advised to make applications at the earliest.
ActionAid Afghanistan welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity. Although all applications will be considered on their individual merit, suitably qualified women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.