- Disseminate key messages on hygiene and carry out massive hygiene promotion campaign.
- Supervise the implementation of the Community Health and Nutrition Outreach surveillance and active case findings
- Organize, supervise, monitor and regularly report the health, IYCF, Protection (GBV, CP, PwSN) and hygiene promotion awareness session according to the input and planning received from MAM and PAM
- Ensure that quality standards are considered during the planning and implementation of the Health, Nutrition, WASH and Protection sessions as required.
- Collect technical information pre and post the hygiene interventions in collective shelters and private accommodations to report to supervisor for the analysis of hygiene associated risks and opportunities in the targeted areas.
- Provide the targeted population with technical inputs and guidance on water, solid waste and sanitation facilities management, use and maintenance.
- Manage the Hygiene promotion related logistics, equipment and materia.
- Ensure that community/beneficiary feedback are collected and reported on regular basis.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
INTERSOS is an Italian non-profit humanitarian aid organization that works to bring assistance to people in danger, victims of natural disasters and armed conflicts. Established in 1992, its actions are based on the values of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equal rights and opportunities for all people and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying particular attention to the most vulnerable and the unprotected. INTERSOS is an independent association which, through its own humanitarian operators, intervenes to effectively answer the needs of people in serious crises situations, mainly in the world’s poorest regions, who are suffering, deprived of rights, dignity and essentials goods. It maintains a flexible operating structure.
Baccalaureate degree (12th graduated) in social sciences or similar high desirable.
1 year of relevant experience in community mobilization.
Pashto and Dari skills are required; English is preferable.
Work experience in Health as emergency response projects is preferable.
Previous experience working for an international NGO is preferable.
Commitment to INTERSOS principles.
Comply with all relevant INTERSOS policies and procedures.
Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information and respond appropriately to questions from supervisor in the field.
Ability and willingness to travel and stay overnight at service delivery point.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
1 year of relevant experience in community mobilization
5 Months + Extension
As per the salary scale
please submit your applications by filling the INTERSOS Standard Job application form (https://www.acbar.org/applicationform) along with an updated CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or can send the hard copy of the applications to any of the INTERSOS offices. Please note that applying without filling job application form may result in disqualifying the applications to review for shortlisting Please indicate the position title, Vacancy Number, and Location in the Subject Line of your email otherwise your application will not be considered. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with and called for a test/Interview. Qualified People with Physical Disabilities and Female candidate are highly encouraged to apply.