About Assistance for Health, Education and Development – AHEAD:
AHEAD as a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization established by Afghan trained professionals those are committed to contribute in improvement of civil society, , social development, public health and educational programs. AHEAD is registered under license number 1259 in Ministry of Economy, with the long term Vision of the realization and development of vibrant and vital civil society, community development, public health and education in Afghanistan where the interest, concerns and dignity of the civilians are taken seriously and more people have access to resources. The Mission of considered as: contribution to improve the quality of Afghan families life through provision and distribution of quality health, education services, awareness, community development, civil society development, capacity building and research.
Assist with the hygiene baseline survey for the WASH project.
Analyzing the baseline and End line survey of the WASH project data.
Develop knowledge attitude practice (KAP)-based hygiene tools and data collection system
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with the hygiene baseline survey for the WASH project.
• Analyzing the baseline and End line survey of the WASH project data.
• Develop knowledge attitude practice (KAP)-based hygiene tools and data collection system
• Conduct hygiene promotion at the Hazrat sultan district of Samangan province.
• Refer hygiene promotion message to the targeted village and the project related community people.
• Provide hygiene training for the communities and specific to women and children in hygiene promotion base on the project designed.
• Collect clear report of the number of beneficiaries provided hygiene promotion messages.
• Should be able to travel to the target areas.
• Report to the WASH engineer .
• Perform any other duties as required or asked to do.
• Preparing the hand washing campaign in the target area.
• Preparing the environment cleaning campaign.
• Establishing the hygiene committee for the sustainability of the hygiene activities.
High School Graduate / University Preferred
Hygiene promotion and Health Knowledge
Water and sanitation related health message Experience.
Knowledge and be able to conduct trainings to the local communities and government authorities
Strong interpersonal intercultural and communication skills
Write and reading of national languages.
Ability to travel to rural areas (with more than 70% of travel to the project target areas).
Possess context sensitivity
Ability to motivate the community for changes.
Interested applicants can submit their CVs along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please write vacancy number and province in the subject line. Application after due date if received will not be considered. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview.
- Address Kabul, Afghanistan
- Salary Offers As per company salary scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5