- To identify and highlight best practices in support services through continuous assessment, and evaluation process and recommendations from students, staff and faculty to the Project Manager. install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications monitor and maintain computer systems and networks talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults replace parts as required provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system support the roll-out of new applications set up new users’ accounts and profiles and prepare ID cards and deal with password issues respond within agreed time limits to call-outs work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate) rapidly establish a good working relationship with new users and other professionals, such as software developers test and evaluate new technology Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment. Any other duty assign by the project manager
Afghan Community and Health Rehabilitation Organization (ACHRO) is non-political, non for profit, non- governmental organization registered on April, 08, 2010 under registration # 1658 with the Ministry of Economy of GIRoA. DUNS # of ACHRO is 561208134; ACHRO has also been registered or recognized as partner with more than 40 national and International organizations. ACHRO is active Partner of (UNHCR) and (WHH). ACHRO has the widest network of civil society, local structures, and government line ministries in Afghanistan, Capacity building and livelihood programs have been the core activities of ACHRO.
Bachelor degree from an accredited university in related field i.e BCS, BIT or MIT, Extensive communication and administrative experience to undergraduate level or equivalent:
- Internet/Networking engineering
- Information technology
- Computer networking and hardware
- the ability to think logically
- a good memory of how software and operating systems work
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- the ability to work well in a team
- problem solving skills
- a strong customer focus
- the ability to priorities your workload
- Attention to detail.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
as per company salary scale
Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her updated CV with an application letter to HR firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention vacancy number and title of the position in the subject line otherwise your application will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement will be shortlisted.