- Survey Engineer is responsible for:
- Operate survey equipment such as total station and level machine
- Perform topographic survey
- Plot the profiles and sections of any required locations
- Establish, Verify and control of Bench Marks.
- Carryout construction survey and leveling in the project.
- Layout of all horizontal and vertical structures
- Extracting coordinates from drawings
- Making sure all the coordinates and points are as per design and drawing
- Able to transfer data from Total Station to Auto CAD or Civil 3D
- Prepare as built drawings
- Estimating quantity as per site
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–5 of 1494 jobs