- Plan, manage and coordinate research and M&E projects;
- Develop a wide range of appropriate project plans, research and M&E tools and applicable procedures for monitoring, evaluation and reporting;
- Ensure timely collection, analysis and dissemination of high-quality data through efficient utilization of available sources; put in place strong data quality assurance mechanism and conduct regular data quality assessments;
- Prepare professional, high-quality daily, monthly, quarterly and final reports for high level audience;
- Lead and assist in design and development of a functioning ODK and KoBo databases and tools.
- Review and analyze project process and identity, documents and utilize lessons learned for improved project implementation;
- Carry out high-quality research and draft superior quality research reports;
- Draft progress reports on implementation of AACS Consulting research projects;
- Be the focal point for the internal consultations of research and M&E Projects.
- Monitor and keep record of research team with the comments received from the clients and any other party engaged with the project report review;
- Draft short memos produce research notes and case studies;
- On daily basis team management and assigning task to them based on their role and responsibilities in AACS HQ and in regional level;
- Provide technical assistance and training to the AACS Consulting Staff to design, improve and/or manage project-level performance management plans;
- Contribute substantively to the design and field testing of evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, data verification techniques and other technical evaluation and analysis tasks conducted under the contract;
- Manage the data collection efforts of project staff, enumerators and surveyors, including insuring the adequacy of data collection instruments, the feasibility of data collection plans, the timely collection of data (including surveyors) and the quality of data collected, analyzed and reported to AACS Consulting clients;
- Responsible for the design, quality, development and completion of the assessments, analysis reports and evaluations, review technical outputs;
- Ensure that all monitoring and evaluation tasks are completed on time and are of high quality. Carry out additional tasks supporting AACS Consulting Research and M&E project goals and objectives as assigned by the Supervisor;
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
AACS Consulting is a fast-growing international development consulting firm specializing in Research and Survey, Monitoring & Evaluation, and Management Consulting, with a particular focus on post-conflict environments. Established in 2009, AACS Consulting has offices and representations in several countries, including the US and India, and robust field implementation capabilities in complex environments such as Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen. AACS Consulting is looking for qualified applicants to fill the below vacancies in Afghanistan.
- Master Degree in Public Policy/Administration, Economics, Gender Issues, International Relation, or any other relevant field At least 7 years of relevant experience with a demonstrable ability to undertake rigorous and analytical researches, monitoring and evaluations, and provide technical expertise in the areas of women, gender and economic empowerment
- Very good understanding of women in business topics and women-led SMEs
- Highly skilled and experienced in research design, quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Fully competent with MS Office, SPSS and STATA
- Excellent English writing skills is a must
- Native speaker in Dari and/or Pashto
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Minimum 7 years
1 year with possibility of extension
As per company salary scale
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs in PDF format to email@example.com before December 25, 2021.
Please mention position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email (Position – AACS-VA-146), otherwise your application may not be considered. Please DO NOT send additional documents!
Interested and qualified candidates should also fill out AACS Consulting Recruitment Form (MANDATORY) through below link. Otherwise, you application will not be considered