- Drive Geneva Call Vehicles/ authorized passengers to specified destinations as approved by the supervisor in line with Geneva Call Vehicle usage policy
- Keenly monitor the security of vehicle, authorized passengers and luggage in line with the vehicle policy
- Ensures proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.;
- Report all major and minor damages and accidents on the vehicle at hand to the supervisor.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monthly vehicle log
- Proper use of vehicle
- Ensures availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, necessary spare parts, as well as others as required in line with the GC Security Management.
Essential qualifications, skills and professional experience
- Completion of Primary Education or High School Diploma or higher
- 3 years relevant experience with NGOS and INGOS
- Driving license, knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- DV-Driving Rules and Regulations;
- DV-Basic Vehicle Mechanical Skills
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
2-3 Years relevant
One year (Possibility of Extension)
Based on GC salary Scale
To apply, please send your cover letter your CV in PDF format, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org, Ref: “Local Driver ” no later than deadline
Applications will be reviewed as we receive them and the posting will be closed as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Please mention the name of the position Name (Local Driver ) in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be kept confidential. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.