Awal is looking for a Magento Developer who will be a member of System development team at Awal Development and Transformation. Magento Developer will be responsible for Building and configuring magento 2x in ecommerce website and would work closely with the System development department. The magento developer is expected to develop Magento modules in PHP using best practices. Awal is striving to promote its platforms nationally and internationally and the magento developer will do all necessary Designing for our platforms.
Please see the below list for an initial idea on the areas of responsibilities that will be expected of anyone who fills this vacancy.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the customers.
- Building and configuring Magento 2x ecommerce websites.
- Designing and coding of the Magento templates, themes, and interfaces.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Participate with other developers in team in daily scrum meeting and occasional brain- storming/decision-making.
- Assistance with server infrastructure configuration, third party software, debugs tools, DB replication and security scans etc.
- Deployment project to real (customer) environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse team.
Awal is an international development company harnessing technology and innovation to improve the lives of those in underdeveloped or underrepresented countries. We were founded based on the belief that development projects need to be faster, smarter, and innovative when it comes to creating a positive impact on people, communities, and nations. We are not satisfied with slow and conventional growth models and techniques, used by more traditional development firms. We are a young and diverse team; our team is comprised of young professionals with experience in international development, system engineering, application development, data science and analytics, products sales and management, business and finance sectors, and digital e-commerce. We are a global team; our headquarters is in Kabul, Afghanistan, but we have team members in the US, UK, Australia, Norway, and other places. We are a driven and passionate company; all our members are committed to making positive impacts on international development using technology-based systems.
We think big as we take lessons learned from our team members’ combined decades of experience and previous projects to bridge the gap between the fast-paced technology sectors and the impact-driven international development world. We partner with government entities, private companies, non-government organizations, and international organizations. Our team members thrive in a fast-paced, impact-driven, and truly diverse and collaborative workplace. The ideal candidates to join our team not only meet the basic requirements for the position, but are willing to learn, collaborate, and expand their areas of responsibility and expertise as the team needs.
- Have earned a bachelor degree in Computer science with one year experience related to web development in PHP.
- Experience with complete ecommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manages and works to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge.
Qualifications of magento developer for AWAL LLC
AWAL is a global business with a startup model and an institutional mindset. We hold our entire team to exceedingly high standards of work and output. If hired to fill this position, you will be expected to not only meet the terms of your contract but take ownership of your position and learn where you can take initiative.
We also adhere to internationally recognized standards of hiring centered on non-discrimination and merit-based hiring procedures. We will judge each and every candidate solely based on how their resumes and interview results resonate with the position requirements and scope of work; we do not discriminate against potential candidates based on their race, nationality, gender, or any other aspects of identity. Below are the qualifications for this Social media Associate vacancy.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
1 year related to web development in PHP.
6 month extendable
As per Company salary scale
Please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org .The subject of “Magento Developer” is mandatory .The deadline is 28th of February 2021.