- Perform general OPD of children and male patient at AKMC-P.
- Carry out HMIS activity for AKMC-P
- Manage Infection Prevention in AKMC-P according to checklist
- Maintain an atmosphere of acceptance and support within the department
- Cooperate with all the stakeholders at work.
- Prepare monthly activity report and submit to head of AKMC-P or his/her nominees.
- Attend in staff meeting regularly.
- Participate in the related training programs.
- Provide on the job training to staff.
- Maintain the hygiene of health facility and in patients.
- Any other duty assigned by the PHPO
About AKHS-A (Aga Khan Health Service-Afghanistan):Aga Khan Health Service, Afghanistan (AKHS,A), an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), is a long-term partner of the ‘Ministry of Public Health, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’ for the implementation of “Basic Package of Health Services” in three provinces (Baghlan, Bamyan and Badakhshan), and implementation of Essential Package of Hospital Service (EPHS) in Badakhshan and Bamyan province. AKHS-A is implementing three Community Midwifery Education Program Schools each in Bamyan, Badakhshan and Baghlan.
Graduated from recognized medical university (internal medicine specialist are preferred)
4 years of practical experience from a recognized health facility (evidential certificate is required)
Good Communication skill
Knowledge of local languages (Dari & Pashtu)
Good computer skill (Ms Office package)
Male Medical Doctor -AKMC 01
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
4 years of practical experience from a recognized
As per organization salary scale
Qualified applicants who are exactly suitable with above criteria are requested to send their Applications + CVs and clearly mention the job title and vacancy number in the subject line: (Male Medical Doctor -AKMC 01 ) otherwise their application will not be considered.
Aga Khan Health Service, Afghanistan strives to promote diversity as well as provide an equal employment opportunity to each candidate, regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, language, marital status, origin, political affiliation, religion, sex, or social status’.
Aga khan Health Service- Afghanistan is an equal opportunities employer