- Participate actively in the implementation of M&E processes by providing technical support and checking quality.
- Harness, adapt, and roll out tools and technological innovations for collecting and analyzing data with an aim of improving the projects
- Participate in developing an M&E Plan, M&E work plan, and indicator tracking matrix, in line with the project’s thematic standards and practice.
- Preparing KoBo sys questioners related to grant projects and collecting KoBo reports.
- Assessment Analysis: Support assessment and needs analysis activities, including humanitarian needs overviews, secondary data reviews, preliminary scenario definitions, and multi-cluster initial rapid assessments; provide advice on assessment design to ensure data quality; manage platforms and tools that support data collection and analysis such as Kobo Toolbox and Open Data Kit (ODK).
- Collecting daily assessment reports from the field side.
- Generate program monitoring, reporting, and information management plans
- Pioneer the development, review, and utilization of data collection, monitoring, and reporting tools
- Support fellow team members in capturing and documenting best practices and success stories for learning, reference, and dissemination
- Generate program information and dashboards for tracking and depicting progress on programs and strategy implementation against targets and key milestones
- Initiate data analysis and action planning meeting with program teams to review data trends and overall project performance
- Maintain a tracker of key action points agreed at review meetings and disseminate progress of implementation
- Work with the field teams to ensure that program indicators are tracked through regular field visits
- Review all reports to ensure that data provided is reliable and accurate and that target indicators are met and explanations provided where indicators are not met;
- Participate in writing monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Support the development and strengthening of an effective GBV referral system and coordination mechanisms
- Support the preparation of SGBV advocacy materials.
- Conduct continuous program assessments on prevention and response to SGBV and provide constructive feedback to inform quality interventions
- Keep a schedule of internal and donor reporting and ensure teams adhere to the timelines and reporting templates
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
About ALO:Afghan Literacy Organization is a registered non for profit, non-political and non-governmental organization working for the development and transformation of civil society in Afghanistan. ALO was established in August 1995 and registered with the Ministry of Economy to respond to the need of vulnerable Afghan refugees and internally displaced families at the time of civil and factional fighting following the Soviet Union’s Communities in the fields of Education, basic health care, gender, human rights, capacity building, and income generation activities and rehabilitation as well as an emergency operation like food distribution targeting the most vulnerable Afghan people, ALO has main office and sub-office in several provinces (Kabul, Kandahar, Helmand, Nimroz, Urozgan, and Zabul). ALO consists of several departments (education, health social affairs, and etc.) and has experts, specialists, and experienced male and female staff in each department that are capable of implementing various programs and projects in different fields.
- Afghan National
- Diploma in a related field
- At least two or three years relevant experience with national and international NGO
- To be fluent in writing and speaking Pashto, Dari, and English languages.
- To have knowledge of computer programs (Ms office, internet software’s,)
- Work in the team and be flexible, having a positive attitude, and the ability to work under pressure.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
According to ALO Salary Scale
Please email a covering letter, Tazkira (NID), and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and your name in the subject line. Your covering letter should be no more than 2 standard A4 pages in length and explain how you meet the position requirements and why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role. Your CV should be no more than 4 pages and include 3 professional references. The precision and style with which you present yourself in your covering letter and CV will be given significant weight in shortlisting candidates.