The Medical Doctor will work with the Mobile Health and Nutrition Team to provide mobile Basic Package of Health Services. He will travel to the target villages of the Firuz Koh district of Ghor province to provide screening and medical consultation services to the target number of children (and adults if necessary). They will provide perscription respective to the identified illness/sickness. The team will also include a pharmacist who will provide drugs/medicines as per the perscription.
AWRO is a non-profit Organization working in the fields of Health, Nutrition, Human Rights, Capacity Building, Good Governance, Humanitarian Responses, Food Security, Agriculture, and etc. The organization was initially established in 1996 with a mission to serve the Afghan nation in order to provide better communities where everyone has equal and proper access to health services, education, justice, and rights.
– Degree as medical doctor
– 3+ experience as medical doctor
– Patient and hard working
– Ability to travel to the target villages of the Firuz Koh district in Ghor province
– Familiar with computer applications (Office package, internet, emailing)
– Skills in report writing
– Good Communication skills
– Familiar with the local languages, contexts and geography of the target locations of the project (Firuz Koh district of Ghor province
– Supervision and management skills
– Good people interaction skills
21010 – 09
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
As per the Organization Salary Scale
Eligible candidates shall send their CVs / Resumes to the below email:
The subject line of the email must contain the following:
21010 – 09 Medical Doctor
Note: Only submissions through this email is acceptable.