- Responsible for mental health and disability component of BPHS.
- To assist HFs staff in the planning and implementing of program.
- To be fully aware from responsibilities of MOPH (GCMU, PPHD and technical departments) and AADA To be responsible for the planning, organizing, printing, packing and distribution of Mental Health /disability formats and supplies to the health facilities toward project implementation.
- To provide quality and timely reports to his/her supervisor.
- To ensure that all relevant department/HFs staff are aware from project work schedule (as approved in the contract) and updates his/her supervisor on monthly basis.
- To ensure that relevant department/HF staff understand the standard operation manual (AADA and MOPH) for implementation of pay for payment process.
- To ensure that progress against project key indicators are updated on monthly base at provincial office and HFs.
- To closely monitor the performance of project key indicators versus set targets on monthly basis and makes sure effective action plans are developed to achieve project targets both at provincial office and HF level.
- To ensure that project meets MINIMUM STANDARDS of project.
- To ensure that BSC checklist is implemented in each HF one time in two months/ HF and NMC once per quarter per HF.
- To ensure that HMIS verification checklist is implemented once per month per HF.
- To establish/maintain easy to access and meaningful filing system and record keeping.
- To establish/maintain tracking system of main activities to systematically measure the progress.
- To perform supervisory visit from Health Facilities at least 10-15 times/month.
- To ensure smooth implementation of mental health and disability programs are in place in all health facilities.
- To coordinate all mental health &disability activities with MOPH and concerned departments.
- To recognize gaps and conduct TNA regarding mental health & disability programs in Health Facilities.
- To analyze technical reports and provides regular feedback to the Line HF staff and line supervisor.
- To compile, process, and analyze monthly programmed data to assess the progress of the project and to help in identifying areas where to focus on.
- To provide and submit on-time mission/activity reports to his/her line supervisor on a daily/ weekly basis (written document or e-mail).
- To ensure that each HF under his/her supervisory is visited at least once per month.
To perform any other official task assigned by line supervisor and Head Quarter team.
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan.
- Graduate from a recognized Medical College (MD)
- At least 1 year of experience in the related field is required. (Health management & mental health).
- Fluency in Dari Pashto and knowledge of the English language.
- Administrative, management, and organizational skills, including time management required.
- Proficiency in computer applications and presentation skills are essential: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and others, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel extensively in the field
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
At least 1 year of experience in the related field is required. (Health management & mental health).
As per AADA salary scale
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of position (Mental Health-disability Officer, Paktia Province) in the subject line of their email through e-mail address shown below.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title; else otherwise the CV will not be entertained.