Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan
- Mental health /disability officer must be MD diploma holder
- At least 3 years’ work experience in management/ services in mental health/disability in BPHS/EPHS projects
- Should have ability for the implementation and use of Mental Health/disability activities including training to staff
- Fluency in Dari Pashto and knowledge of English language.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel extensively in the field
As per as AADA salary scale.
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of Position and Name of Province in which they want to apply either through e-mail to address shown below, or through direct submission to the Human Resource department of AADA main office ““House #33, PD 4, Second part of Kart-e-Parwan, Ghazi Ayob Khan female high school lane, Kabul, Afghanistan. Candidates who send their CVs through e-mail must mention the Title of position (Mental Health-disability Officer Paktia Province) in which they want to apply, in the subject line of email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title; else otherwise the CV will not be entertained.
NOTE: Please add the title of position and province on which you are going to apply for, in the subject line of your email.