- Develop a system to oversee the project performance and study the impact of program activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate the joint supervision and monitoring mission.
- Provide supervision report and follow up action plan and feedbacks
- Participate in monthly action plan process for the project.
- Assist provincial project coordinator in finalization of monthly action plan of project
- Provide on job training to the health/Nutrition team during the supervision
- Manage and follow up supervision work plans
- Manage relationships between the health/nutrition team and program staff
- Actively manage health/nutrition team performance and development.
- Conducting regular supervision visit from target districts.
- Conducting orientation session for project health/Nutrition team and staff of health facilities, regarding project targets and related topics
- Establishing and follow up of a referral system form FATP to referral hospital
- Create a linkage of the program with community
- Support Pharmacy unit to ensure appropriate supply of Health/Nutrition and MHNT
- Prepare report of meeting attended
- Prepare monthly supervision and field trip report
- Coordinate any issue related of FATP and MHNT with line manager
- Participate in Health/Nutrition coordination meeting at provincial/district and community level
- Any other job Assigned by his/her supervisor.
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and independent organization. OCCD works in partnership with Government, development and implementing partners in Health, Education, Agriculture and Livestock, Research and Development
- Graduated form medical university (MD), or Institue of higher educations (Nursing)
- Bachelor degree, 3 years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in training, facilitation, and/or program support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) of Dari, Pashto & English
- Demonstrated skills in health management and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to travel to the targeted districts and other related districts when it is required.
- Ability to support the project team and provide/receive constructive feedback
- Knowledge of planning/organizing/communication skills, problem analysis/solving presentation skills/facilitation, and coaching skills
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
As per organization’s salary scale
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along with the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION, AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL. NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.