- Support outreach workers to identify children and their families to be part of MHNTs centre Maintain daily counselling schedule with children/family/Health Shura. Provide counselling sessions with children’s families on a monthly basis and maintain case records. Provide weekly group counselling sessions with MHNTs according to planned schedule Liaise with outreach workers on MHNTs follow up in the field Conduct advocacy meetings/training with families of MHNTs regarding school attendance. Follow up standard methods for helping children and their parents Conducting advocacy sessions on child protection and against child abuse. Maintain close cooperation with religious/police /stake holder leaders regarding community awareness of children’s rights Conducting counselling sessions for staff of the MHNTs canter. Participant in all training Preparing monthly report to Project Manager/Health Supervisor Any other duties assigned by Project Manager/HealthAssistant
World Vision Afghanistan (WVA) has been working in Badghis, Herat and Ghor provinces for more than 15 years addressing health, education and livelihood and protection issues to improve the well-being of girls and boys. The relationship with the Afghanistan government at the national, provincial, district and village levels is very strong, as is the relationship with the communities in which WVA works. Together with the government and the communities in the target areas, WVA has been working to achieve its national strategy for improving the survival and wellbeing of Afghan girls and boys through building the foundation for a better future for them, their families, and their communities. There are five strategic sectors that World Vision Afghanistan is focusing upon in order to achieve this: Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Protection, WASH and Livelihoods. World Vision Afghanistan is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults, and expects all employees, volunteers, and all its affiliates to share the same commitment. We believe every stakeholder and every member of the communities we work with has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation – regardless of age, race, religion, and gender, status as an individual with a disability or ethnic origin. WV takes diligent measures to screen out all people who might seek to use WV to harm children or adult beneficiaries, or whose past actions indicate an unacceptable risk of such harm. Therefore, our recruitment policy and procedures include extensive identification checks and an appropriate criminal record/police background check and disclosure of criminal records prior to employment or engagement with WV in order to ensure safeguarding to the fullest extent.
- (The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
- At least 2 years’ experience working with children and/or vulnerable groups (as a teacher/outreach worker
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification:
- High School graduation is required. Nurse, Midwife degree or Psychosocial is preferred.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in Dari and Pashto
- Strong capacity building & facilitation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Knowledge of child rights
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement: Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and detail orientation.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
2 years’ Ex with children ,vulnerable (as a teacher outreach )
As Per WVA Salary Scale
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and interview. Local candidates are highly encouraged to apply. را در عنوان ایمیل خود ذکر کنید (WVA1270) لطفا کد اعلان کاری
Applications with insufficient, incomplete and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered. Mobile:+93 799 838 452 ( “For those who may distribute our announcement in other social media (Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp etc….), this is kindly asked to please copy the vacancy link from ACBAR job site and share it with your posts”. No translation to local language or edit of the vacancy is permitted.” : نوتلطفا سی وی خویش را بیشتر از یک بار ارسال ننمایید ارسال مکررسی وی تان به بست فوق باعث پرشدن صندق دریافت سی وی ها خواهد شد و ما قادر نخواهیم بود تا سی وی تانرا دانلودکنیم