- Work as a trainer for the class he is assigned.
- Manage his works in close coordination with the Supervisors and Project Manager.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare classroom for class activities.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance and development.
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests, and assignments.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work students.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by law, district policies and school regulations.
- Prepare required reports on students and activities.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS/EPHS) SEHATMANDI in Kunar province funded by (MoPH/WB) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- 12th Grade Degree.
- Certificate from any vocational training center.
- Must have 2 years professional experience in related field.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented system, deal effectively with professional staff.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from students, staff members and Program manager.
- Ability to effectively present information.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Must have 2 years professional experience in relat
as per organization salary scale
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his/her cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
The subject line of the email must be (Mobile Repairing Trainer, VA No: ORCD-031-2021).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Human Resources Department
House # 2591, Street of Shams London Academy Girls School, Shaheed Square, Taimani Project Kabul, Afghanistan
Tel #: 0700031207