• Support the compilation of daily, weekly and monthly report.
• Monitoring of the project activities.
• Work with all team members to ensure activities are delivered in a timely manner.
• Regularly review the progress and implementation of plan or project.
• Maintain M&E files and train field staff in documenting process and results of data collection.
• Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results; • Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
. • Support fellow team members in capturing and documenting best practices and success stories for learning, reference and dissemination.
• Ensure accurate and timely collection of program data from the field • Keep update data, proper documentation, filling and reporting to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
• Maintain close links and coordination with communities and local authorities.
. • Perform any other duties as required or asked to do by provincial in charge /district supervisor.
DAARTT is specialized in planning, design and construction of buildings and in building capacity in all aspects of construction. Its core staff consists of highly experienced Afghan engineers and architects. In addition, DAARTT is able to draw on a network of international experts. With support from key development partners such as the World Bank, DANIDA, the European Union, Norway, UNODC, UNHCR, Danish Refugee Council, the Afghan Ministry of Education, and private donors, DAARTT has for instance: constructed more than 200 schools, clinics, dormitories, justice and other buildings in Afghanistan supported key ministries in the development of school designs for the Citizen’s Charter and the World Bank’s Education Quality Reform in Afghanistan (EQRA) programme monitored more than 100 construction projects for donors
Experience / Qualification:
High schools or Bachelor degree
2 years of experience in field implementation, mobilization, working with communities and carrying out assessments
Strong ability of English communication and computer skill
Familiar with local traditions and Customs
(VA# AHF 005/2021)
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
minimum 2 years experience
As per DAARTT Salary Scale
APPLYING WITHOUT DAARTT STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM OR NOT FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM PROPERLY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORT-LISTING,
DAARTT STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE ON WWW.ACBAR.ORG
We will accept only online applications. Please send your online applications by“10th Feb 2021” @ 23:55 Hours midnight.
Applicants who do not have the required qualification & experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no telephone enquires will be dealt with.