(Job Summary): The Distributor is responsible for distribution of required standard packages including winter clothing, blanket and cash for heating purposes to the beneficiaries and ensures the distribution take place to the concern beneficiaries. He/she must report to the Supervisor, Project.
An affiliate of Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN)
- Facilitate community meetings to share the project details. Attend in the beneficiary selection meetings and ensure that the most vulnerable people are selected. Conduct the beneficiary selection survey in the target villages and collect relevant data through standard forms. Collecting the beneficiary information through standard KOBO collect forms and uploading/ sharing the collected data with the national office. Explain the questions of the forms clearly to each beneficiary so that they understand how to respond to the questions. Ensure proper distribution takes place and quantities authorized as per the vouchers which are distributed to eligible beneficiaries. Obtain signatures from beneficiaries after handing over the NFI or cash to them, Ensure selection of beneficiaries is as per the donor guidelines and requirements. Ensure beneficiaries have received materials that they are entitled to. Report progress of the distribution. Report concerns of beneficiaries and if any challenges in the distribution or beneficiary selection time. Return vouchers for materials or cash distributed the supervisor and relevant department. Keep proper records of the beneficiaries and standard packages which are distributed. Arrange the distribution in a designated secure space In consultation with head of the agency and department. If storage is not available, liaise with the community to identify storage at a suitable location.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES Any other task assigned by Supervisor, Project. SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
Education: Must be a high school graduate
Experience: Minimum of 1-year work experience Skills: Excellent spoken and written Dari Language is essential
Technical Skills: Ability to manage time and work effectively without constant supervision.
- Good organization, planning and problem solving skill.
- Flexible and capable with an ability to work under pressure
- Must be familiar with the area
- And should have the ability to travel to the field as required
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Minimum of 1 year work experience in related
5 Months (Project Base)
According to AKAH-A, Salary Scale
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit a cover letter describing your interest and suitability for the position along with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are current residents of Bamyan province. Please quote the Vacancy Number as the Subject of the e-mail when applying No supporting documents (e.g. diplomas, recommendation letters, identification card(s) etc.) are required at this stage. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment. Salary: According to Aga Khan Agency for Habitat (AKAH)-Salary Scale
Your details and information shared in this advertisement shall remain confidential.