Ministry of Public Health
GD of Human Resource
Vacancy Number: Nurse Ali Jenah
Post Title: Nurse Ali Jenah
Location: Ali Jenah Hospital/Kabul
Duration: 1 Year (Extendable)
No. of Post: 26
Salary: According to company/organizational salary scale.
Closing Date: 2019/01/08
Submission Email: 2019/01/21
Ensure that patient receives its required medicines on time as per specialist order.
Prepare and arrange a regular schedule for emergency care patients.
Medical services to patients in order to perform nursing duties within the bed.
Collection information responsibly about patient and its care.
Performing nursing issues such as checking and recording vital signs, distribution of medicines, match the drug dosage and care of wound.
Register of patient’s vital signs and all other nursing related treatment charts of patients.
Ensure performing laboratory examination and on time informing of doctor.
Prepare and arrangement of activities monthly quarterly and yearly plan
Performing night shift duty as per hospital schedule.
Provide report of progress of the related sector activities.
Perform other duties related to the task that is entrusted by the relevant department.
Active participation in designing and implementing various training within the nursing service.
Compliance with all conditions to prevent infection and compliance with medical uniform in the official working time.
Implementation and compliance with strict standards set by the relevant department.
Active participation in the evaluation of Quarterly assigned standard of related sector.
Report to related head nurse and ICU responsible
Qualifications & Requirement:
Be Afghan National
Graduated from recognized health institutes. Degree/diploma must be attested by Ministry of Higher Education or & Ministry of Public Health.
Basic knowledge and understanding of English language
Strong Communication and interpersonal Skill
کاندیدان محترم اسناد مانند:
سند فوق بکلوریاتائید شده توسط وزارت صحت عامه یا وزارت تحصیلات عالی
کاپی تذکره تابعیت
خویش را ضم با CV ایشان قبل از تکمیل شدن مدت اعلان پست مذکور به آدرس مذکور تسلیم نمایند.اشخاصیکه اسناد تحصیلی تائیدشده وتذکره تابعیت ایشان ضم CV ایشان نباشند شارت لست نمیګردند.
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mojib Rahimi, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-700991056
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mojib Rahimi ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Instruction for test and interview:
The test and interview will be taken from the following references:
1. Main points of the TOR
2. اساسات نرسنگ
Submission e-mail: email@example.com