- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practice
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Capacity to communicate & form networking with the government offices.
- Good understanding on Taxation policy
- Good capacity of staff management
AWEC is a non-political, non-profit, woman-headed national organization established in 1991 by a group of educated Afghan women in exile, who rallied together to address the lack of facilities for Afghan refugees in Islamabad and eventually Peshawar, in Pakistan. AWEC has always been involved in advocacy and awareness-raising for women and children’s rights while providing services to those who frequently fall through safety nets. In recent years, one of AWEC’s core activities has been to support women through mobilizing Afghans, from local communities to political elites, towards the goal of reducing and eventually eliminating violence against women.
Our vision in AWEC is “an inclusive and just society with sensitized and responsive public and private sector, where all women and children have access to opportunities to improve their quality of life in order to realize their full potential”.
- Good communication skills in all three languages (English, Pashto, & Dari)
- Task oriented
- Having NGO background with humanitarian & development
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role at least 2 years.
One year extendable
As per Organization salary Scale
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with their CVs to the attention of following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention vacancy number and position title in your email’s subject line, otherwise you won’t be shortlisted. All shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for test/Interview.
“Being committed to diversity & equal employment opportunity we highly encourage females & people living with disabilities to apply, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, language, religious sect.”