|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Based on the incentive packaged for YES II|
|Vacancy Number:||YES-II 001|
|No. Of Jobs:||60|
|Organization:||Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) II|
|Years of Experience:||Having experience is a plus point|
|Contract Duration:||6 months|
|Education:||Graduated from Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Energy Engineering and Architecture.|
|Close date:||30 Sep, 2020|
About Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) II:
Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) II is a knowledge-based and activity-oriented leadership and entrepreneurship youth training program in the country supported by GIZ/ESIP. YES-II intends to bring together university youth to deepen their leadership and entrepreneurship skills and knowledge.
The program will provide technical, entrepreneurship and leadership training and coaching, for up to 60 young senior students of Electrical Engineering, Civil and Architecture to empower them with entrepreneurial skills in Renewable Energy and Building Energy Efficiency.
- The applicants will have to fill and submit applications online.
- The applicants will have to visit YES-II website (www.yes-2.org) to fill and submit their applications.
- An online test will be prepared with questions that relate to the requirements of the program.
- Top applicants will be shortlisted/identified and invited for an online written test.
- Online tests will be conducted through YES-II’s online Platform.
- 60 top scoring candidates will be selected for an online interview for final candidate selection.
In order to be qualify and be eligible for YES-II program, the applicants:
- Must have completed four-years degree program in electrical engineering, energy engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering and architecture.
- Must have graduated during the past 12 months.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English to be verified by graduation from language courses and through in-person interview.
- Must have knowledge of computer literacy
Participants will receive the following:
- Monthly stipend/salary will be given for the duration of the program (six months)
- Two months of online theoretical training and four months of internship opportunity
- Participation in a business summit, where trainees will be able to introduce their business ideas to investors.
- A Certificate of Completion
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTICIPANTS:
After the selection of the candidates for the program, YES-II finalists will fully commit to the program:
- Attend a two months online theoretical training in the fields of Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency in Buildings and Entrepreneurship.
- Complete all the assignments given by the training instructors.
- Be able to attend an exposure visit to a mini-utility scale solar project.
- Complete a four-month internship program in public and private institutions after the first two months of the online training.
- Work in teams to come up with an idea for a start-up, prepare a PowerPoint presentation and present their ideas in YES-II summit organized at the end of the program after the internships.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.yes-2.org to apply for YES-II.
- Address https://yes-2.org/
- Salary Offers Based on the incentive packaged for YES II
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5