Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and arrangement of curriculum that are culturally appropriate and compatible with the objectives of the curriculum of the Ministry of Education.
- Performance of education programs according to the weekly working hours and annual schedule.
- Plan and implement activities to see the physical, emotional, mental and social needs of children in the educational program.
- Assessment and monitoring from operation in the behavior, development of socially and children’s physical health
- Creating clear goals for all units and projects, informing those targets to children.
- Regarding the presence of students at the beginning of the class hours in order to ensure students and commitment of students to the lesson.
- Trying to create a completely informative and nurturing environment in the class room in accordance with Islamic standards so that bag round for the natural talents of students to flourish in any way is provided
- Keeping and complete accurate of student’s documents in according with legal requirements and administrative regulation and administration of Hazrat Mohammad high school.
- Perform other duties that given by the authorities according the rules, regulation and objectives of the school.
The Norwegian Afghanistan Committee (NAC) is a member-based solidarity organization that has been working in support and solidarity with the Afghan people for more than 35 years. NAC works in the following sectors: Education, Gender and Human Rights, Governance and Civil Society, Health, Food Security and Job Creation and Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation. NAC’s vision is that NAC shall contribute to an Afghanistan free of poverty where equality, democracy, human rights and respect serve as the bases for political action and development.
Language requirements, if any:
- Fluent in Pashto Language Literature.
- Having Bachelor degree in Pashto Literature.
- Fluency in local languages Pashto (Pashto Literature(, and Dari.
- Be an Afghan
- Having 2-3 years’ experience in teaching chemistry subject.
- Don’t have any criminal records.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Having 2-3 years’ experience in teaching Pashto Language.
- Be familiar with computer.
- Able to speak, reading and writing in Dari and Pashto Languages.
- Familiar with English is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Having 2-3 years’ experience in teaching Pashto Language.
As per scale salary of APRCO
The NAC is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are therefore encouraged to apply.
The NAC offers: An encouraging and team-oriented working atmosphere • Significant career challenges that will test and enhance the skills of the incumbent • Interesting and worthwhile work in a growing organization • Competitive salary packages
How to apply: Please, send your application (CV and cover letter not exceeding 800 KB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No application will be considered after the closing date of the vacancy.
The priority will be given to the field applicants (Duty station of the vacancy)